Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre is a paradise for kids, with Snowsport Lessons, Birthday Parties, Open Practice, the Free-ride and After-school clubs, Social Events and Discos. And for those who are Club members there‘s Race Training, Freestyle Training, and Pole Training sessions.
There‘s no better way to celebrate your child‘s birthday than exercise in the fresh air! Skiing, Snowboarding, and Tubing parties are available!
- Parties include one hour of tubing and 30 minutes in our private 'mountain bothy'* after slopetime
- If desired, parties can also include an hours skiing or snowboarding lesson in addition to the hour tubing
- Slope activities supervised by qualified instructors
- All equipment provided and included in cost
- Sandwiches, crisps, sweets, biscuits and juice provided by the cafe
- 'Mountain Bothy' includes ipod dock for music
- Invites provided by centre upon booking
- Parties are available Friday afternoons at 4.30pm, and Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 1.15pm, 2.45pm, 4.15pm, and 5.30pm
*Subject to availability.
|Skiing + Tubing
|Snowboarding + Tubing
||Standard prices for up to 12 participants. At certain times max of 16 allowed at £8/£10 per extra head.
Glasgow and District Schools
Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre has a long association with schools in and around Glasgow, and offers heavily subsidized deals during school hours. Please call the centre with your requirements. Prices are based on a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 10 pupils per Instructor. Some special-needs children may require a lower ratio of pupils to instructor. Rates are available upon request.