As you will have seen from the Scottish Government up-date on Tuesday 02.02.21 the Ski Club remains CLOSED. We don't think anything will change before the 22nd February, when there could be some early years children return to school. This would be the earliest point of return, if not it could be March. We are obviously gutted to be closed at this time, and can't wait to be able to offer some outdoor activities to our members and customers.
We hope that you will be patient and stay with us, once we return we will do our utmost best to deliver everything you need at the Club. We will be ready and waiting.
Over the next week we will contact those booked for ski school in January, and offer you a place in the Easter or Summer Camps. Once we have done this, we will open the camps up for bookings to our members. We will give you notice of this, and bookings can be made through the website, once ready.
All other customers with bookings will be contacted once we have a clear idea of opening. Until then, thank you everyone, stay safe and positive.
0141 427 4991